1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
2. In order to prevent illegal activity, any posts from IP addresses located in enemy countries to the United States (North Korea, Venezuela, Syria, etc.) will always be banned.
3. Users of all ages are welcome, but are not permitted under any circumstance to view or post adult content.
4. The following is not to be posted outside of /r/: violent, offensive, and/or inappropriate content, memes, flame wars, trolls, and off-topic posts.
5. We expect users to report violating posts both responsibly and immediately. Abusing the report system or replying to a thread you reported may result in a ban.
6. Spam and/or misleading links will result in an indefinite ban.
7. Advertising is not welcome in any way, shape or form. We don’t put advertisements here, you shouldn’t either.
8. Don’t complain about catchan’s policies or moderation, or about 4chan if you happen to be a user from that site.
9. Do not post any personal information about catchan administrators or moderators. Doing so will result in an instant ban.
10. Pretending to be a catchan administrator or moderator is not tolerated.
11. The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Proxies, VPNs, and Tor exit nodes are not allowed either.
12. Do not upload images containing additional data such as embedded sounds, documents, archives, etc.
13. Have fun! catchan is meant to be a positive, light-hearted community that anyone can enjoy.
Remember: If a post or image is deemed to be pushing site limits, even if not explicitly listed here, the catchan moderators and administrators reserve the right to remove such content and ban users for it.