December 18, 2020 at 3:12 pm #152738The Punch Escrow — audiobook download — 9781942645580
The Punch Escrow
by Tal M. Klein
- Format: paperback, 319 pages
- Publisher: Geek & Sundry
- Language: english
- Release date: July 25, 2017
- Genres: fiction, thriller, dystopia, adult, humor, fantasy
- Awards: Kirkus Prize Nominee (2017), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Science Fiction (2017), Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Award for Science Fiction (Gold) (2017)
- ISBN: 9781942645580 (1942645589)
- Author: Tal M. Klein
About The Book
It’s the year 2147. Advancements in nanotechnology have enabled us to control aging. We’ve genetically engineered mosquitoes to feast on carbon fumes instead of blood, ending air pollution. And teleportation has become the ideal mode of transportation, offered exclusively by International Transport — a secretive firm headquartered in New York City. Their slogan: Departure… Arrival… Delight!
Joel Byram, our smartass protagonist, is an everyday twenty-second century guy. He spends his days training artificial intelligence engines to act more human, jamming out to 1980’s new wave — an extremely obscure genre, and trying to salvage his deteriorating marriage. Joel is pretty much an everyday guy with everyday problems — until he’s accidentally duplicated while teleporting.
Now Joel must outsmart the shadowy organization that controls teleportation, outrun the religious sect out to destroy it, and find a way to get back to the woman he loves in a world that now has two of him.
Online ebook The Punch Escrow Tal M. Klein buy on Kindle. FictionBook The Punch Escrow download on Amazon. Paperback book The Punch Escrow on Walmart. Hardcover book The Punch Escrow by Tal M. Klein read online PocketBook.
December 18, 2020 at 4:35 pm #152740The Punch Escrow — audiobook download — 9781942645580
- Betrayal of a Hustler by B.L.U.N.T. — 9780976217008
- Cannibals and Evil Cult Killers: The Most Unthinkable and Heinous Crimes by Ray Black — 9780316732536
- Phytochemical Dictionary: A Handbook of Bioactive Compounds from Plants by J.B. Harborne — 9780748406203
- The Astonishing Maybe by Shaunta Grimes — 9781250233639
- All That I Need by Francis Ray — 9781250624109
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.