[url=https://howtodiscuss.com/t/does-walmart-take-apple-pay/92488]Does Walmart Take Apple Pay[/url] as of 2021? At any of their stores, Walmart, unfortunately, does not take apply pay. At the registers and self-checkout aisles, customers can instead use their iPhones to purchase items through Walmart pay. Through Master Card, Visa, checks, PayPal, Amex, and cash, the payments are accepted by Walmart.
[b]To set up apple pay on Walmart you should use these steps:[/b]
1. First of all tap on the Wallet icon.
2. There is an option of “Add Credit or Debit Card”, tap on it.
3. Tap on the “continue”.
4. To add your card details automatically, position your debit or credit card within the frame on your screen.
5. To accept the terms and conditions, tap on agree.
6. Tap on the verification method and then next.
7. Then once your card has been verified then tap next.
So this is the method to set up the apple pay.
For Android and iOS, Walmart Pay is the free feature in the Walmart mobile app. With your mobile device in Walmart stores, it easily allows for easy, quick, and secure payment. It can perform at any register in the Walmart store.
On every purchase you make, you can get daily cashback when you make purchases using an Apple Card through Apple Pay. On select purchases, you can receive up to 3% cash. And you can receive 2 % cashback on all other purchases. Merchandise, items, or an app are purchased by the cash in your wallet.
You can earn just 2% cash back in-store purchases. For the first 12 months, you own the card, you can earn the full 5% cash back rate for in-store purchases, but it is when you use the Walmart pay. For purchases made in the first 12 months, this 5% cash back rate also applies to the Walmart rewards store card.